Keep Birds Away From Porches & Patios
Have birds turned your porch or patio into their stomping grounds? Is your deck a feathered mess—or worse? If you have to watch where you step, check before you sit, or simply feel like you’re constantly cleaning up bird droppings and debris, it’s time to try a new method of repelling nuisance birds. Keep the birds away from your porch or patio with the WhirlyBird Repeller!
How Does It Work?
Have you tried other bird prevention devices in the past? If so, you may be resistant to try another. That’s because many products rely on a single method to keep birds away—yet birds can quickly adapt and figure out the tricks we use to scare them. The WhirlyBird Repeller is different. It combines multiple scare tactics into a single device, helping to prevent birds from adapting to it:
- Size and appearance of the peregrine falcon, a natural predator
- Bright yellow eyes that face intruders from all directions horizontally
- Reflective tape and body to disorient birds
- Produces random movement, light reflections, vibrations and sound
Because the WhirlyBird rotates, wobbles, clacks and reflects light in a continually changing manner, birds have a hard time getting acclimated to it.
Benefits Of The WhirlyBird Repeller
Whether you’ve built it yourself or saved up to finance a renovation, you’ve probably invested a lot in your deck or patio. Luckily, you won’t have to invest as much to keep the birds away. When it comes to at-home bird deterrents, the WhirlyBird Repeller is a no brainer. Here are just a few of its benefits:
- Affordable & Durable. Featuring UV resistant polycarbonate plastic, the WhirlyBird Repeller is build to last.
- Easy To Install: Simply hang or mount the device high above the area you wish to protect. Feel free to contact us for tips on where best to mount it on your property.
- Wind Powered. This device is naturally powered by the wind. There’s no need to run electricity to it.
- Humane. This device deters birds without harming them.
Mounting Your WhirlyBird
Please keep in mind that the WhirlyBird Repeller needs to be mounted in the open where it will be exposed to wind and sunlight. It works best as a preventative measure, so we highly recommend that it be installed BEFORE the birds arrive. If the birds have already arrived and are feeding, perching, and/or nesting on or near your porch or patio, additional measures may be necessary, such as stringing monofilament fishing line across the birds’ flight paths and/or installing a sonic device that broadcasts the sound of a bird of prey.
All of these additional measures are intended to reinforce to the birds that the WhirlyBird means business! If you find yourself in the middle of a particularly sticky problem, we’re happy to help you troubleshoot. If you’re in need of a durable, humane, and effective bird deterrent for your porch or patio, the WhirlyBird Repeller may be the right solution for you.
Bye Bye Birdie
Reclaim your porch or patio. Order the WhirlyBird Repeller today!